Why do -you- post anon? Anonymously yours, Anon.

For those of you that post anon, why do you do so? Bad previous experiences or just fear of stalkership? Are you one of those hostile anons who lashes out at people? Do you stalk anyone in the answers section? lol, more than one question, I know. Feel free to answer one or all.

Kodeekins

Asked by Kodeekins at 1:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to ask my questions anonymous. I don't want people to know what I am naive about and it bothers me when my friends see, "Bluelady added a question..."

haha
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Ive posted anonymously before, it was to ask a question about breastfeeding. I posted anon because I though It was a weird question, turns out it wasnt because many ppl knew the answer.

No im not hostile anonymously, I want ppl to see who I am when Im being mean, which is rare.
    No bad experience previously, no stalkers, that wud suck for sure.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Because it's there, I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I respond and ask some questions anonymously because I am friends with people that I actually know, I don't really want them seeing every sex comment I make. For heaven's sake, their hubbies work with my hubby, I don't want stuff getting back to him on the boat. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I don't get on here much anymore, and I can assure you that I have not answered rudely in a very long time. When I do, it's usually only toward someone that's being completely ignorant, rude and mean to other people. I'm not a people person in real life, and I guess I'm not one that feels comfortable expressing myself whether it be casual talk, or personal. I just get on here when I have nothing else to do, like at night when everyone is asleep. I've been on here for a very long time and I can honestly say I have been in some heat many times before, but you get so use to it you just don't care to bother anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• So peoples friends can be bitches without being revieled.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Alysia you may be on to something there..I have thought the same thing..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i post anon because i don't need the whole world knowing my buisness. simple as that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I do ask and answer questions anon. I don't feel I am being hostile, but I don't want to be attacked for having an opnion, which is what you see happen EVERYDAY here. I am often told I am shy and maybe too sensitive, so I just try to avoid any confrontation.
    I also ask questions anon because some of my questions seem just plain dumb to me, but I still really want an answer...
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 2:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It depends on the topic.....everyone on here doesn't need to know my business.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 2:10 AM on Jul. 13, 2009