Walmart or Target. And top 3 reasons why

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• Target. I love shopping at Target. 1st- The quality of their clothes is so much better than Walmart, and you can always find good prices on clearance. So when I am buying for my eldest I know that she will be able to wear it and it will last through the next two. 2nd-Selection Their selection- Such as car seats for expample target always carries Britax car seats down to lower cost car seats but that I have the choice of top of the line or something less expensive. 3rd- One of the biggest reasons that I prefer Target is their own generic brand of things, it helps me save money but it is good quality. When it comes to dish detergent, dryer sheets, fabric softener, Targets laundry detergent for babies, diapers, wipes, bathroom cleaners, trash bags, I just have found that Target has a much higher qulaity as compared to Walmarts brand.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Target -
    I like the higher quality of products
    They sell groceries too, where I live
    They're prices aren't too bad.

I like Target better but I don't shop there all the time because I can't afford it (purses, makeup and stuff) I haven't ever went there for groceries - but I get my groceries on-post at the commissary.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Walmart-

I can get all my shopping, prescriptions, and hair cuts done all at one place.
    Walmart has cheaper prices and much better selection (since our Target doesn't sell groceries - LOL).
    I've just never really like Target.
    Luvnmom22

Answer by Luvnmom22 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It depends what we're talking. I prefer Walmart for household products and Target for clothes. Target has better quality, but I'm pretty cheap, so that leads me to Walmart.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I would MUCH rather shop @ Target, however we ALWAYS end up @ Wally World because it's cheaper. That's the ONLY reason.
    Target has really cute clothes, shoes, and everything else. When my hubby and I finally finish school and get to where we're going we will probably shop there and AVOID Wal-mart all-together.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 2:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Do i have to pick. because I want to sayneither. But if I have to I would sayTarget.

I love the design of Target. Which makes it less crowded then Walmart.
    I love the groceries, but wish they would sell meat.
    I love the clothing, but cannot for the world figure out why so much for non name brand purses, shoes and clothing.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Target for sure. wish i had one where i live all we have is wally'sworld.
    Lucy1005

Answer by Lucy1005 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Walmart-

The one in my town is never crowded (even on busy days)
    I can get groceries, clothes, electronics, sneakers, and auto needs all in one place (and gas! our has a Murphy USA)
    It's cheaper than the other stores and a Target is 20 minutes away while the walmart is only 5 minutes. Only two street lights down.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I pick target because I think they store is alot cleaner then walmart, they employess are very nice and always willing to help but most I can always find what i'm looking for.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Target for ethical reasons

www.wakeupwalmart.com

Answer by rkoloms at 11:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2009