Is your hubbby fat?

How much weight has you SO gained since you have been together? We have gained 70 between the two of us!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He was 155 in 07 and is 270 now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my husband has SHRANK..... was 6ft5 at marriage. friday at dr he was 6ft3 3/4.. WTF???????? He weighs now 296.... 1 jeans size bigger than marriage 5 yrs ago
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yes and no. He did gain about 20 pounds, I think, but recently has started to lose weight. Now I think he weighs LESS than he did in high school...
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 2:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I was 170 and am now 220, he was 210 and is now 305
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• LOL my hubby weighed 135 in high school he weighs 220 now. But I don't like me a skinny man.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My husband has put on 40lbs the last year. He was built and had a nice six pack now it is all flab. I am sad and miss his sexy tight body. He took care of him self for 17 years and now decided to take up beer and unhealthy eating habits and sold all his gym equipment. I am a size 2 and look like I did when we got married plus a wrinkle here and there. I am not attracted to his new attitude or his new body at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• O god mine hes not put on any weight but I have. This is funny I was talking to my friend about this weight thing earlier today. So why is it when you get married or are with somebody for a long time that you or vice versa put on weight? Uggggggg it makes me so mad I wana go on a diet but don't have the urge!!! So now I'm the fatty and I think my SO likes it. Damn him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my hubby was 5'9" and weighed 185-190 when I met him (all muscle)
    now 5'9" 180 that means about 5-10lbs of muscle gone...

i know its not gaining but its losing in a bad way, he's still muscular and everything but he's not going to the gym anymore so he lost all that muscle within 3 years. BUt he still runs so he keeps his tone. but i want the muscle back.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My husband is the same he's always been. Lost about 15 lbs last year though but has put some of it back on. Hasn't gotten any bigger since we've been together though and that's 11 years. He is stocky, maybe 10 lbs overweight, but definitely not fat!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• He's gained like 25lbs in the 10 years we've been together and most of that was in the last 2 years. He broke his back a couple years ago. He was off work completely from August 07 until August 08 and before that he only worked off and on from about August 05. So he has an excuse. He could barely move and was in constant pain for years. And that last year (he had surgery in April 08) he just sat on the couch watching TV and eating junk food.
    Sadly he won't admit it and still tries to fit into jeans that are 2 sizes too big so his gut is hanging over and he tries to wear medium shirts (which barely fit him before). He's only like 180 now at 5'10". He was 150 when I met him.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2009