What was up with the child porn site tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• huh??
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• tonight someone gave a website for everyone to look at only to find out it was child porn. I reported it and they removed the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Oh man that sucks. Now its on their computers if the site they went to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• now that is low for someone to do that.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I saw that earlier. Hopefully they took the site down...I couldn't look at it
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 3:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Even though people can remain "anonymous" on here, few people probably fail to grasp the concept that CafeMom Admins know who everyone is by the URL addresses and ISP accounts!

I certainly hope the person responsible for posting the link is charged with distribution of such disgusting materials by authorities. People are so stupid when it comes to the internet.....they really think they can post stuff like that and get away with it! Serves them right if they are caught and busted!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree LoriKeet. I would hope that CM admins would report this to the proper authorities.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• And this is why so many people on CM refuse to follow blind links that others post. For this very reason I will not copy and paste a link or click on a link unless I can somehow verify that it's a legit news source, etc. How disgusting and disturbing.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• That is ridiculously horrible. I hope cm reports them to police.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It is horriable and I can ot believe there still are those sites. Gosh can someone please do something to shut them down I feel so bad for those poor children.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2009