what is the samson spirit?

i asked for prayer tongiht for my marriage, and they pray for us, and that the jezebella spirit to go, and samson spirit. I was concerned about my husband, that he might be emailing others.. but maybe i am just worried over nothing.
but what is samson spirit, what they are saying he was being tempted??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Samson like Jezebel behaved as if his power were his own. HE sought the glory and honor for the work he did and he was overcome by his own lustful pride and ego. He is basically the male side of teh Jezebel spirit. His pride , ego and sexual appetite led to his downfall. However, unlike Jezebel who never repented, Samson did and his last act was one of glorious defeat over the people who had imprisoned him and held him as a sideshow act. God restored his power ( mainly because they had once again let his hair grow, which of course returned his strength) and allowed him to make his past fialures right by doing what God had set him out to do to begin with. Jezebel however died as was predicted, tossed over by her own servants and trampled by her own chariots and scattered for dogs to feed off her body.
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 2:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You may want to go and read the story of Samson and Delilah in the book of Judges to understand his story. I think having read the story you will gain more understanding of what the samson spirit is.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• exactly!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2009