What is wrong with wanting to have cybermom friends?

Don't get me wrong,I have real life friends, but I can't talk to them this late at night and they really aren't as random as you all are. I like to talk about different things and about myself for that matter. So if an anon has a problem with me I won't let it get to me. Some of us are single/divorced/abandoned moms and we are scared to date and bring a man into our childrens lives. Please don't judge me because of my choices and please don't make fun of me. It is me Gigi1969. I am now mamasita98. I hope I get my name back because this new name sucks! I just went with it. I really missed the awesome moms that gave me advice and I regret deleting all of my pics. Is anyone ok with me coming back on the late night shift?

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hello! Welcome back!! There is no problem whatsoever with cyberfriends! I have one good friend in "real world" and she lives like a hour away. I love my cyber friends! I like to do things at my pace, so if I end up real busy and have not checked online for like a week, when I come back Cyber friends are like "okay cool, nice to see you again". Where as friends in the "real world" are all like "where are you? what are you doing? how have you been? are you okay?" after you have been busy for only like 3 days. Ahhh...give me my space! , let me breath!, ahhhh.......
    You know what I mean?
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• What's up Gigi? You know we missed you! Ignore the anon's just like my hubby ignores me when I get on his nerves :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yay!!!
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Thank you, I am going to try girl. I am just starting over.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• you rockwelcome?  o/c

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Welcome back! and don't let them get to you hope you get your name back.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• About time. :) Nothing is wrong with having cyberfriends.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Gigi you can't let the idiots on here get to you. There is always going to be some idiot that thinks it is funny to go under anon and run their pie hole. It is easy to do in cyber space.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• im glad ur back...it made me upset that u wanted to leave
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Thanks ladies, you are so awesome. I just couldn't stay away because in a way.....you ladies are helping me raise my son. I know it sounds stupid but it is true. Last night my son called me to ask if he could spend the night at my friends house (she has a pool) and I asked him why??? And he said "so you could talk to your friends". I felt bad because I only talk to you ladies this late at night.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2009