When does Edward return in New Moon?

I was completely sucked into the twilight hype and started reading the books after I saw the movie. (which was just 2 weeks ago) Anyway, I am at the part in New Moon where Edward has been gone for several months, and I am completely bored. Bella has lost all personality, and the book is boring. Someone please tell me he is coming back. I really want to finish the books but I hate it that he's gone. (also please try not to spoil anything for me, because I do want to finish. I just have to know if he's coming back or not.) So is it in New Moon? Beginning of Eclipse, end of Eclipse? Breaking Dawn? Or Never? Please answer but be vague. Thanks

busywithbabies

Asked by busywithbabies at 2:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• 8 pages into chapter 20 Edward returns!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• LOL. I felt the same way because I HATE Jacob. It gets better be patient :)
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Ahhhh.... you didnt answer. Is he coming back? Or whatever? Will they be together again? Please I'm dying to know
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 2:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Sort of. I can't tell you! It will ruin everything. Keep going...that was the only book out of all 4 I was bored with. It all works out.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Ok, I guess I can accept that. It just kills me that he left her in forks after all the times he promised to never leave her. I am so mad, it just can't be.
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 3:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I was freaking pissed too. Stick with it though. Eclipse is pretty good. Breaking Dawn is unbelievable. Make sure you have nothing to do that day because you won't be able to put it down!
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I threw the book at the wall then quickly retreived to see if he came back...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i threw my damn book at the wall when he left her. seriously. but he does come back in this book =]
    CamnJaydensMom

Answer by CamnJaydensMom at 3:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• don't worry, by the time you get to book 4 you'll be so sick of Edward that you'll start to love Jacob. Actually, Jacob in book 4 was the only reason I kept on reading the series - the story told from his point of view is so good (and funny!).
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I liked New Moon. Edward comes back, don't worry.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2009