i feel bad for doing this, but i don't know you think i'm wrong or a bad wife?

i went to my moms today after getting out of church, so i asked my hubby if he wanted to go with me to my moms, but his usual answer is no, just because he wants to play his videogames all day and he is not social at all, also it could be months before we even have sex!!. well i got home and he told me he is hungry that he didnt eat anything the whole day, so i just ignored him and said i wasnt cooking just because he couldnt get his butt up and fix himself something simple to eat, he turned off the game and went to bed! i just feel really bad now, but i don't know if i should ignore him just like he ignores the fact that i have even asked him to be with me and give me attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldnt care if hes so lazy to where he cant walk to a kitchen when he's hungry he deserves to not eat. Its not like hes a child whos not allowed to use the stove or microwave.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You should be putting his needs over yours AND he should be putting yours over his. I recommend reading "The Five Love Languages".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• in fact i have that book, its just that i'm tired of being always me that gives a lot more in the relationship. And if i ask him to go out with me he just never wants to, he gives me no sex or time (not that sex is all in the relationship, but it is important). so i do not stay home to cook for him before i leave just because i dont even wanna see him playing :$
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• are you serious? he's throwing a fit. he knows exactly what he's doing. i'm sure he knows how to make a sandwhich and open a can. if he knows how to use a remote, he can dial out for pizza or tag along with you next time! boo hoo on him and don't you dare feel bad!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 3:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• He wants you to baby him. Ignore it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Wait, so because he is NOT paying attention to you, you leave....then come home and ignore his needs. Wow you two year olds need to grow up. Real marraige doesn't work that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• why not being like
    COME ON WE'RE GOING TO MY MOMS
    he'll be like no w/e
    IT WASNT A QUESTION, COME ON WE'RE LEAVING

lol if my hubby kept dodging going places i'd be mad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• anon :03 it might be just easy for you to just say that, but i've tried so many things and still trying to be nice but sometimes i just get to a point of not caring, if i was to rely on him taking me out i would always be home just getting depressed of just seeing him play videogames all day, and if i try talking to him he tells me to move he is busy playing, how would you honestly feel?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• wow anon :03 marriage isnt when a wife is a slave and hubby gets to sit at home on his ass all day and be so freakin lazy he cant even make a sandwich or order take out. If he's a man and not a child he'll figure our a way to make food get in his mouth or he can man up and go with you and make u feel special as well. If my hubby neglected his relationship with me, food would be the least of his worries id have his butt in counseling. but then again my hubby cooks, cleans, works and believes in equality not a dictatorship where miss wife has to do everything. Dont let him pull that crap and makeu feel guilty.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• HONESTLY I WOULD THROW AWAY THE VIDEO GAME CONSOLE OR BREAK IT, NO JOKE

and if he got mad i'd be like well ur breaking my heart and causing me to be depressed so im breaking ur game
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2009