Can this be harmful?

Staying one night in a house that has been fogged (for fleas) hours earlier? I was reading about the dangers and I'm worried. I'm pregnant and havc a toddler.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Health

• Um, did you read the back? It tells you pretty clearly that it is harmful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Not if the house as been aired out well for 30 minutes prior to you entering.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 3:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I know it's not good, it's toxic, duh. It wasn't me who fogged the house. Hence the reason why I said "one night," but since I am here for one night, and it states that it's especially dangerous for pregnant women and children, I was wanting to know it if one time of being around it served much risk or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• er.... I'd pitch a tent in the backyard, personally. better safe that sorry. or open EVERY window u have.... literally.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't take a chance either with you or the little one. What did the company that did it say?

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2009