Need help with lower abs

I have been working out over the last year. I use an eliptical, weights, do sit ups, swim. I have seen a difference in most of my body, especially my upper abs. But nothing seems to help my lower abs. Any suggestions on exercises/workouts to focus on this area?

ALmomof3

Asked by ALmomof3 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Do you have an exercise ball? I use mine instead of a desk chair at work. It forces you to tighten your abs while you balance. Seems to be working. Good for a the computer at home too.
    ZAEllen

Answer by ZAEllen at 1:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• the musculature of a woman's lower body naturally curves a bit. working out more will only accentuate the area. my trainers have always told me that one of the best exercises to alleviate the problem is to simply imagine you are wearing a seatbelt every time you sit down, and to pull your belly button toward your spine, and then hold as long as you can.
    anniekelleher

Answer by anniekelleher at 1:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Turbo Abs Sculpt! Turbo Jam rocks and the booty and ab sculpts are amazing! Check them out at my site if you would like. TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE and click "shop"--you can get an overview of it! :) Best of wishes!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 3:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2008