need urgent help

ok so im going to be 36 weeks on the 15th of july, this wednesday!!! yay right? wrong!!! i am soooooo exhausted, i havent been able to sleep in like days...dont get me wrong ive napped but like for 10 mins at a time...and YES i know that loss of sleep is part of the pregnancy package,so dont get all cranky on me!!!! i just want to know some useful ideas on how to get some sleep without drugs!!! anyone?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 4:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• bath and hot drink like Tea or CoCoa might help
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• IDK! My husband was gone and finally came back at 36 weeks so I used him! until then I would grab my belly and cuddle up with her in there.... i hope you get some sleep soon!!! Sorry, I have nothing better!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Find a good book/magazine to read at bed time. Read until you get tired. GL
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 4:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I don't know what to say..So sorry you are going through this!.....Watching TV and reading always put me to sleep...LOL
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 4:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Drink sleepy time tea
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• drink some hot tea, take a bath, and read. if that doesn't work, drink a glass of wine, take a bath, and read. that will def help.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2009