My husband's overseas and I found out he's looking at porn. Would you be upset?

I understand he's in another country, but couldn't he hold off the 15 months instead of looking at porn. It bothers me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• In my opinion there is no excuse for porn. It's degrading in a relationship. I would be upset too. I know alot of women say that men are like that. But I don't believe in giving them excuses to do it just to make ourselves feel better. I would have a serious talk with him about how you feel. Let him know that that it is not ok with you.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 5:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Why dont you send him so dirty pictures that way when he gets in the mood to look at porn he has pictures of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I ment the so to be some lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Id rather he be looking at porn then be fooling around with another woman. But of course thats my point of view
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 6:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• dont be too upset. my SO looks at porn alot. im not really sure how often, but i dont really care either. there are just some things i wont do sexually and if he wants to look at pics of other woman doing it, fine by me. he is a very faithful man, so i just have learned to accept it.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 6:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• if he wants to look at porn why not let him....15 months is a long time for anyone to go without sex but a million times harder for a guy....it wouldnt bother me...i dont feel its degrading in a relationship my huby looks at cause cause we cant have sex right now not for the next 11 weeks anyways...i am a high risk pregnancy and on bedrest...so as long as he is happy and content and in no way addivted to it.....why not....its porn it isnt a woman,
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 6:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My husband has been deployed for 12 months so far.... I send him pics of me and videos which he loves! He still has his porn and I prefer him looking at porn than having sex!!! I know he's not doing anyone else by looking at porn, it's his need and to ask him to go without ANYTHNG for a year is very hard for a man when they are that stressed out and all men talk about are boobs, vagina's and such! And after my SO jacks off he is MUCH calmer and doesn't snap at me on the phone!! Yes, if he was home it would be different, he could have you whenever he got in the mood but you are a world away from him!!! It's not that he doesn't love you or anything of the sorts!!!! It's that he can't have you!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my huby is army.....

and when we were seperated...you can bet we were both all over porn. gotta sustain yourself somehow for a year and if your very sexual people......he has to release that somehow and oversea's...........honestly.............its either that or work out lol

bug why not make him porn of yourself? we did that..i would make lil movies etc.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Have you ever MET a guy? Hold off for 15 months; guys can't hold off for 15 hours, lady. Quit being a control freak.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My husband spends every other month working in another country.. He has a DVD with him.. The guy needs a little release.. Hold off for 15 months? He's not sleeping with someone else, he IS holding off.. Give the guy a break..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 10:28 AM on Jul. 13, 2009