jon and kate +8???

i was never really a big fan of the show until about 6 months ago...but does anyone else think jon has turned into the biggest scumbag? and seriously, does he NOT think this young girl is using him? he flew her to france to see if she could get her own sandal/shoe line with christian augi-whatever his lastname is...bc he does stuff for the same designer...jon is a douche-bag. he left his over bearing wife to be with a hussy thats basically calling the shots now anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I don't think he has. How do you know all these things? We don't, and as far as I know he has not admitted to anything. People just put things into their own mind by what they see and hear on the news, programs, paper, magazines etc. and what we see is edited versions of what is really going on. You need to go back and watch the shows from the very beginning and you will see the change in Kate is dramatic.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• That young girls dad did kates tummy tuck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• He's a douchebag! I mean ya, she(Kate) was a total bitch, but to do this, what a scum, sucker!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Why does anyone pay any mind to this stuff. you know they are just doing it for the ratings. They were loosing ratings, and now no one can get enough of them. Sales will be up and more books will come out. Now they are worth more than ever, her being a single mother of 8.. come on..
    nogles3

Answer by nogles3 at 8:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• he signed a deal with Ed Hardley to make kids clothes or who ever that guy is,,,,,,,I think they are both wrong and failed their kids BIG time but fame and fortune will do it every time

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I actually like Jon. What's wrong with him having a girlfriend? He and his shrew- oops I mean wife- have announced that they are getting divorced. So why can't he go out and enjoy himself? People get divorced everyday. It sucks for the kids, but they learn to deal with it. And seeing how he didn't even like having conversations with Kate while they lived together, it may be better for the kids in the long run.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2009