More Rehashing of the Bush Administration?

Is anyone else NOT surprised, since Obama's election (based on having accomplished nothing as Junior Senator--except, of course being a Democrat), and the economy is still tanking along with his policies, we all of a sudden see an increase in "Friday afternoon dumps" containing news stories that focusing on regurgitating Bush's terror programs, for the sole purpose of getting Bush back in the news? The purpose being to remind Obama supporters just how much they hated GW Bush and deflect from thel fact that Obama isn't doing anything beneficial for this country?

For those who say "he's wonderful!" or "I'm so pleased he's our President" Please cite a specific example (just one!) of what he has done--since January 20, 2009, to set the wheels in motion (because he can't possibly be expected to actually fix anything!) and work towards repairing our dire economic situation?

Is Obama trying to put up yet more smoke screens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• A smoke screen for sure. Seems like every morning we wake up to new bills, laws, bad news. For example. The numbers for unemployment claims fell by a few hundred thousand. But, what no one explains is that much of the reason is summer jobs. And, soon it will be the temporary holiday season. New jobs are not the reason. Permanent jobs are not the reason. We are in for a long bumpy ride and it is going to be very hard to keep our heads above water. Health Care Reform has to be paid for and you can bet that means you and me. Cap and Trade has to be paid for and again that is you and me. Going green has to be paid for and that is you and me. Minimum wage is going up on the 24th but with all the new laws, many small businesses will have to layoff to make up the difference. Again, you and I pay.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• AAAHHHHAAAAAAA NO ONE CARES LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• that's exactly the problem...anon...nobody cares....that's not a good thing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It seems that when something really big is about to happen they pull Bush / Cheney from the magic hat and start up the chatter about war crimes again, and again, and again. It has become their diversion tactic to bring Bush / Cheney up when they want to pass something, or when they want attention focused on anything but Obama. There's your transparency.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• thank you anon 9:33!!! it's nice to see at least one person sees through all of this crap!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Hate is just too strong of a word to use in every situation. And OP Bush is not back in the news but former VP is. Do you understand the difference?
    I'm not Obama voter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yep all tactics it's typical.Just as over the last few yrs the MSM went after Bush like hornets and they knew it would highly influence alot of Americans.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Oh I don't need to be reminded of what a massively horrible president bush was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Bush made so many whack ass decisions as president, that things will keep arising from the Bush administration for ever. He was just as much an idiot as y'all claim Obama to be. I think Obama is actually a lot smarter, maybe not the best president, but i do believe he could whoop Bush's ass at trivia any day. I don't think it is a tactic, i think that American people want to know the truth behind the strange decisions of the Bush administration, now that he is not president, it's a lot easier to leek information to the public. I know i was & am still curious. Also, barely any of the "stimulus" has yet to be spent. It is still hard to tell how well or badly things will end up when barely any of it has been used. Also, people have been going after bush since day one, just as people have been after Obama after day one. There are hornets everywhere regardless of your political stance.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I think Obama is actually a lot smarter, maybe not the best president, but i do believe he could whoop Bush's ass at trivia any day.

Wow! What a freaking GENIUS comment! Just what we need a president that is good at TRIVIA! Ha ha ha ha! Trivia=TRIVIAL

I am not a bit surprised. The farther we get into this adminstration the worse it is going to get. Actually SPENDING the $ from the spendulous will only make things worse. This administration and the nitwits in Congress are determined to put us ALL in the poor house.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2009