Does watching someone else get married turn you on?

My dh and I have been married for almost a year and went to our first wedding together on Saturday. We normally have sex every day or at least every other, but since then we have been unable to keep our hands off each other. We literally only got 4 hours of sleep Sat night and 5 hours last night because we were so busy making love. I don't know if it reminded us of what we have together or what, but I definitely need to find some more friends who are getting married! Has anyone else reacted to a wedding this way?

Asked by missanc at 8:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Congratulations to you and hubby - seeing as you and hubby are still yourselves newlyweds the memory of your own wedding night and since then enhances even more sex than it already has. Run with it and enjoy it with the respect it needs to stay strong that sex isn't owed or earned it's given from love there already. Enjoy and many more years!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• No....it's nice and all, but a turn on....Nope.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 8:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• No, but that's good that you two feel that way. Shows you are in love. I'm married 15 years now and when I go to a wedding I get emoitional/happy for the couple. It's beautiful. Love to see pretty brides. Whenever we have a nice day on the weekends I always say it's a nice day for a wedding. Have fun with your hubby.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Not exactly that way, but it's a unique experience that touches people deeply. Good for you and your husband. I think the way we feel is a reflection of how we feel about being (or not being) married. My husband used to cry at weddings before we got married. Now, I think he and I cant help thinking "You have no idea what you're in for." Sad in our case, but joyful in yours! I hope it never stops bringing you together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Not in a sexual sense, exactly, but it does make me feel romantic and totally in love with my husband. Which sometimes leads to lovemaking. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I don't go to weddings bc I know they will lead to heartache, disappointment and divorce. That is not a turn on for me. The wedding didn't turn you on. The heat probably did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2009