Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


does any1 know where I can get a body re-shaper. The one's that I can use after pregnancy?
is there a website,or do yall know where I can go to a store?


Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 18 (5,452 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)

Next question in Just for Fun
sun burn

Next question overall (School-Age Kids (5-8))
Can we do something fun now?