do/did you feel weird...

...talking to your baby while pregnant? i did at first, but now SO & i include her in silly conversations & he talks to my belly constantly & if i have to make a decision, i'm like, "okay, one kick yes, two no.." am i being weird?

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 9:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol no your not weird we talked to genevieve all the time when i was pregnant
    it was a little weird at first but when i started to feel her movee it wasnt weird anymore lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Lol no DH,DS and I talk to my tummy. DS reads him a "story" really just tells him a story about fire trucks and cop cars. It's good that you guys do it!!

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• no thats sweet!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My aunt is 42 and pregnant with her first. She lives alone and sometimes if someone drops in on her, they;ll hear her in there having some elaborate conversation lol They ask her who she's talking to and she's like THE BABY! duh! lol I think it's sweet.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 11:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009