I am going to see a few friends tonight I haven't seen since I graduated High School 22 years ago. I am excited. Have you ever reunited with old friends???

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes Because of Facebook and next weekend a group of us that went to High school together, 22 years ago, are getting together with our families.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yes, Facebook is a great tool for it. Have fun catching up!!!!!! My 20 year reunion is this Nov. We still see quite a few old friends, but it is always nice to see those you haven't in forever.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yes! and I married him 9 months after our 25th class reunion.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 9:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yes and it's great. Just enjoy and savor all those wonderful memories. Take plenty of pix and don't forget to the check the free website for your class at www.classreport.org to see if there are any Then and Now pix of your classmates so you know what they look like now.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I just found out a girl I didn't like back then will be there. Now, I feel down but I am still going.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2009