spawn of oral sex question....is anal sex sinful!

now im assuming the asme feelings on oral sex..will come to this question....its just another kinky act between hubby and wifey. but do you think anal sex is wrong or sinful.

for me...i dont think its wrong. just a little more difficult to master and if you two want some backdoor action. get the lube and go at it

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've never done it personally, but eh... whatever floats your boat and if the people are two consenting adults, then that is totally their business.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• In the Biblical sense, isn't it okay between a husband and wife? Like once you say your vows anything goes, no matter how weird or kinky it is? I dunno.

Me *personally*, meh, whatever. I've done it a few times. It's not "wrong" per se, but I'm with IhartU. Whatever floats your boat!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Why would it be a sin?
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• A lot of people think ANY kind of sex that doesn't produce offspring is perverted & sinful.

I'm not one of 'em... just saying....
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I personally do not believe in sin, that said in the biblical sence yes, oral, anal or any other non-vaginal sexual act would be considered a sin. Sodomy is considered to be a sin in the bible. The accurate deffinition of Sodom is:
    1.) anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
    2.) copulation with a member of the same sex.
    3.) bestiality

If you buy in to the idea that Sodomy is a sin as defined in the bible, then you have to agree that oral sex is a sin... Really, it's that simple.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• well ill let my h ubby sodomize me all he wants haha
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yes because its unclean read leviticus chapter15 through chapter21
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 6:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I believe that the Lord would think that both oral sex and anal sex is unclean. God did not come up with that idea of sex, human did.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 6:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2009