could this really be? am i really pregnant? and how do i tell my husband, it willl be a BIG shock!!!

could this really be? am i really pregnant? and how do i tell my husband, it willl be a BIG shock!!! i have had 2 + pregmnancy test at home, went to the clinic for a confirmation, and when they did theirs, it turned + after about 2 min, then as she was showing it to me, it dissappeared, so she did another one, and it did the same thing! i am 37 yo and only have 1 tube , have been told i am premenopausal, so i am realy freaking out! i have all the symptoms , and even a couple of news ones i have never had before, am i pregnant or is it menopause?

mommyoffour0202

Asked by mommyoffour0202 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is something you really need to go to you ob/gyn about. I would make an appointment asap so they can do blood work and an ultrasound. Looks like you already have four, whats one more to through into the bunch! :) Good luck.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Best of luck for whatever you want the outcome to be. :) Please keep us informed?

Answer by Bmat at 10:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2009