What do you do to cheer yourself or others up?

Do you do something that cheers yourself up? Or to cheer others? I know we have some Great moms here! What do you do??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know it sound so corny, but hugs always cheer me up!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I enjoy giving or doing something totally unexpected or asked for! It is the best. The reaction alone makes it worth it! ut sometimes just being that friend who listens...no advice, just an ear is what some need most.
    lradant

Answer by lradant at 10:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Believe it or not there is HUGE power in a pleasant smile,, wear yours proudly and pass it on!
    It really nice to cheer up someone, but you can even make a stranger smile with a smile and a wave or just say hello to someone who is sitting alone in a doctors office etc.

Now in New York City you look a little crazy smiling at everyone, and you dont want strangers following you, but picking up your kids at school or in your usual community be pleasant and aware of your surroundings by smiling and saying hello to others.
    MaeveLada

Answer by MaeveLada at 3:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Ps. I agree with the hugs too,, and I dont think its corny :)
    MaeveLada

Answer by MaeveLada at 1:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2009