would you le5 hubby go to a stirp club..would you go to a strip club

with most things in life, im very open minded and enjoy the kinky with my hubby........but one area i draw the line....strip clubs are out of the question for both of us, and anything group related is out of the question as well lol.
we dont share..period. and if i were to walk into my house and see a half naked girl on his lap i would kick her ass and his...so no way in hell will i accept a strip club with tons of people doing it. i think it goes against the respect and sanctity of a marriage and its just morally wrong. now this isnt an issue really because our sex life is very healthy and active and he doesnt even want to go. but im curious other wives perspective. too add i have no interest in going to a male or female strip club as well. he's the only naked body i want to fantasize about.i asked this in religion a few weeks ago as well.

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I have no problem with strip clubs. We've been together for 9 years and if seeing a naked woman is going to be enough to make him cheat on me, then we couldn't possibly have a very strong relationship.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• someone asked this the other day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My dh and I have been to strip clubs together. He doesn't go without me anymore, although if he wanted to go with his friends I wouldn't mind - I know I'm the only woman he wants. The dancers will not be all over him if he's not putting in dollars - they are there to make money. We don't do anything group related, but we both have a healthy appreciation for the human body :)

Answer by missanc at 10:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• We go together. I don't mind if he goes - just no lap dances!! But he has gone once without me and it was w/ my brother...I know he didn't do anything wrong. When we went together, he wouldn't even look at the girls - he wanted to watch me get a private dance. lol...I don't think it's cheating or anything like it...
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• okay wait, you asked this same question the other day & got like 40 something responses, why ask again? i'm not being rude just don't see the point in asking the same question over & over again
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It depends on why he was there. If it was a bachelor party, sure, I'd be fine with it. But I wouldn't be okay with it if it was "just with the guys, and especially not if he wanted to go every weekend. The kinds of friends my husband has usually are not the strip club type.

Although, I don't think guys go to a strip club because they're sexually deprived.

My husband's ex-wife was a stripper. He spent a lot of time in those places, and, to be honest, I think he got his fill of it... especially when his ex-wife would bring home the other girls to have sex with him, so she wouldn't have to. He thought it was great at first, and then realized that his wife didn't want to have anything to do with him. She eventually left him for another man, who eventually left her for another woman...

As for me, I would go for a bachelorette party, but that's about it.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I don't like strip clubs. Male or female. Don't see the point. Single men and women yes. But I prefer my fiances body only.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2009