What is Levi Johnston's motivation?

I am no Palin fan, let's get that straight, and I should be enjoying Levi's spouting, but even I can see through this BS... what an a-hole, don't you think? Is there ANY reason for him to do this other than to hope to get his big break in modeling/acting?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 10:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am no fan of Palin....but Levi's stunt does make me feel bad for Bristol and their baby.

How horrible to have not only have to deal with being a single mother at such a young age...but then to have to listen to this Jack-Hole.... that is just cruel.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Nope...he's just seeking his 15 minutes of fame, and America will let him rake in the money! I find it disgusting.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• What is Levi Johnston's motivation?

$$$$$$$$$$

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Agreed
    $$$$$$$$ and hopefully more $$$$$
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yup, it's all about the money for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• SHOW HIM THE MONEY!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Money... and to get his 15 minutes. It's sad and pathetic. They guy seems dumb as a post, but I guess he's pretty sly to think he can cash in on his experience. I wonder if he's even thought about what this does to his relationship with his son. Or is his kid only good for shirtless photo ops?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Gosh, I imagine it's because he thinks he is as great as the MSM is telling him. Motivation? I don't know if he is that deep. He seems very dense to me for some reason. IDK, if I lived in AK and someone in the lower 48 wanted to talk to me and was willing to fly me out and put me up in a hotel, and if I felt jilted by the mother of my child and her family, I might be willing to spill.

What cracks me up is that people are criticizing Levi and not the media that is paying for his pathetic scandal-mongering story.  Are we really so willing to judge HIM by a moral compass, but not the MSM?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Well I do blame the MSM too... I mean it is kind of cruel to play with a stupid little redneck boy the way they are. Maybe we should feel a little sorry for him I guess. I mean, he thinks he's hot stuff and that this will make him rich and famous. It might for a while, but the interest in him won't last long.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Maybe the money will help with child support payments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009