Do you agree?

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:
'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 yr. old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'
So the doctor said: 'Ok, and what do you want me to do?'
She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'
The doctor thought for a little, then said: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'
'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.
Agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sick but I get what is being portrayed......A life is a life and both are INNOCENT lives.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• popcorn ...this thread ought to be good!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Good grief........what an awful post. What is the purpose of it? If a woman does not want kids so close together then use birth control or keep your legs closed. Abortion should never be used as a form of birth control.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i agree with the point very much so
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• *sigh*
    This only works if the mother also believes that life begins at the moment of conception and it's quite possible she does not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Applause to the OP and the PP's! An innocent life is an innocent life, neither should be murdered. It is unfortunate that most abortions ARE "after the fact" birth control.

OP, this is a very thought provoking question. I am eager to see the "liberal" responses!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Again - you people refuse to accept or acknowledge that everyone will have a different definition of what consitutes human life.

Some of you believe it's the moment sperm meets egg
    Others feel it's at implantation
    Others believe a heart beat is what qualifies
    And yet others still feel that brain activity is what denotes human life

We're obviously never going to all agree on this so why would you post something so inflamatory (esp Anon) unless just to push buttons? Shows your maturity level.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree with you beachmama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree with the message, but not with the way the message is conveyed. This is almost as bad as those awful abortion pictures you see some pro-life people holding. It's sick and wrong and makes me almost ashamed to call myself pro-life.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2009