what does this mean??? need advice tmi a lil

it has been 3 weeks since me and my husband have had sex or even kissed or reallly said i love you....we live together, neither one of us work and for a whole week we didnt have the kids....it scares me that it dosent even faise us...we are 19 and 23...we used to do it everyday now never...what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• One kid is a lot to take care of multulple kids are more tiring. And it affects us when expected and unexpected. If he's not on the computer literally 24 7 turning away it or turning it off when you come near him, if he doesn't receive texts or calls he's nervously private about I'd just consider this a dry spell. A vacation at all with husband is good, how busy were you before vacation.

Maybe he's anxious and worried because of bills and neither one of you work?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• NO! That is F-ed up. I'm sure there is a reason neither of them are working at the moment.
    Who are u to judge anyone?
    That has nothing to do w/ her question. I'd be concerned too!!
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• All of a sudden three weeks is "never". Quit freaking out and TALK to the man.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2009