Alright, moms, I normally don't complain about this...

I think it's just my super-pregnant hormones today, but I asked a question on here last night. Out of the 33 responses I got, two of them were just SUPER bitchy. And there was no need! It wasn't even a question in the sections that normally have the heated responses.
If people don't want to respond to a post...they don't have to! And maybe if they do want to respond, they should read the post FIRST before putting their response down.
Am I wrong or right????

I would also like to p.s. that I am extremely hormonal at the moment. I normally don't get upset by that type of thing. Just this morning.......

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 10:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I agree with you, but you could also try to look on the bright side. At least only 2 out of 33 were super mean. That's actually not too bad on cafemom if you think about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I think that every one is using this site to be a little bitchy lately. I have been getting some rude comments as well.so you are so right. I feel you and Im having hormonal problems today to..
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It could also be the full moon that is making people bitchy. It seems to have a profound effect on people whether they are pregnant or not. So please try to take that into consideration also.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have no idea what post you're referring to. But questions posts on religion, abortion, breastfeeding vs. bottlefeeding, stayathomework vs. leavehomeandwork anything remotely about any of those and even other topics sets off people. Sometimes it has to do with how a question is worded not the topic. A lot of people feel if a poster doesn't want honest answers then a question shouldn't be posted at all. I've read that lots of times. Sorry you're so upset. I remember being pregnant this time of year with an early september due date - tough it was with two other kids running wild.

Take care of yourself. You have hormones out being pregnant some people are hormonal cause they're alive!! Others cause of their own troubles not known to someone posting a question. But the submit answer buttons can't read emotions yet, maybe some day. Blessings on new baby and your family mommy!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• lol, thanks anon. That's why I'm thinking I'm just being super-hormonal. The rest just answered the question, which was "how did your induced labor go?" Two people told me to do my own research and that i'm not overdue yet. Never said I was overdue. Also never said I wouldn't be doing my own research.....just wanted to know about how it went for others!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2009