almost 30wks pregnant,can you please HELP!!!

okay so im almost 30wks pregnant and I feel like crap. I feel like a freaking dried up beach whale. I am so not liking pregnancy anymore. I can't fit any of my clothes and have been having really bad pains.Any one have any tips you did while being pregnant that made you feel good about yourself? I have never felt like this b4. its starting to make me sad.

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• aww honey i know how you feel
    go have a beauty day go get a mani pedi
    get your hair done all that
    i did that a couple times with my girlfriends
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Im almost 34 weeks and I feel ya. I went to the pool and I floated on my back in the water and I told my sister I was a beached whale. LOL She laughed so hard but that what I feel like. And I am sore all the time. I wasnt like this at all with my first.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• ohhh men are ignorant in addition to being stupid~~~trust me they're two separate things. Call a friend who you haven't talked to - bet someone would love to hear you're about to have a baby!!!

Treat yourself to a munchie you've been avoiding for some reason!!! Rent a movie just for YOU!!!!

Some places give pregnancy massages - see if there's one in your area?

Soon it will be over, remember. Then you'll be wishing you were still preggers!!! Take deep breaths and let yourself sigh just sigh. Is there a pool that you can take a dip in, or sit under a sprinkler to cool off!!! Congratulations you're almost there momma!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Im 37 weeks . I find just taking a walk around the block helps. Also I get a massage once a week that helps alot! I hope you feel better!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• okay anon what does what you said about men have to do with her question? anyways i get like that too & i'm 32 weeks, luckily though my husband tells me how beautiful he thinks i am and how he loves my belly, so that always helps :) GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Ah, I remember that. Swimming really helped me because my ribs popped out and because of the weightlessness you feel in water, I got a huge relief out of it. Talk to your doctor about Tylenol PM if you have trouble sleeping, like I did. A good night's sleep helped me 500%. I went and got my hair dyed and styled and bought some cute maternity clothes, which kind of lifted me out of the rut. Calling a friend to come over and eat ice cream with you works because then you aren't just loafing around by yourself. If you haven't laughed in a while, pick up the book "Knocked up" (different from the movie.) There are some great post mama books, including "The second nine months", "baby laughs " (like belly laughs), and "Chardonay is not for sippy cups."
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2009