He treats me like crap just because I started my period......

My husband starts treating me like shit every time I have my period because he is pissed off he won't get any sex for about a week! I get so mad that he treats me different when I'm the one who gets no sex AND has to deal with being on my period! I know it's not right but I don't know what to do about it neither! We have talked about it a little, and I have asked him why he is an ass to me when I start? and he says..."well I'm not gettin any either way so whats the point in being nice" Any suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• well I think thats kinda selfish on his part. I bet if he had just 1 period he would not be treating you like that. But the only thing I can think of is have you tried talking to him? maybe he might listen to you if you're not yelling and telling him how much you cant stand it when...
    that always works for hy hubby
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Wow, that is really messed up! My ex-husband did that! I told him he has other means of getting his and that you can wait. (( Mine was 4 days only )) But he couldn't wait. I told him it's good when you wait cause you build up having sex after you are done. My fiance doesn't do any of that so I am lucky now. He waits for me to be off of it. Good luck. Hope you find the answer.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i would say give him head..but if he's giong to be a douche about it . then next time he does want sex go ohhh noo......you treat me like crap when im on my period, you dont get any sex this week either because you want to treat me like that
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• He has serious issues. I would stop sleeping w/ him all together. You two must not have been married long. He has to learn not to treat you this way. YOu have to train him. Haven't you heard old women talking about their husbands? People say oh he is so wonderful and she says 'it took me 50 years to train him." He must learn to treat you well and this will not be easy or pleasant. You may have to treat him kindly but not give him any until he learns to treat you well all the time. Good luck.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:28 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• He shouldn't treat you like that - is sex the only reason he wants you around? That being said, my dh and i have sex during my period - it's a great time for shower sex, or as another poster mentioned you can give him a bj. But I wouldn't if he were treating you like crap.

Answer by missanc at 10:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have a similar problem. Mine chases me around all day with his tongue hanging out and I get so irritated with him, because the BC I'm on gives me no sex drive to begin with and then he's pushing the issue until I'm so sick of it I start to avoid him at all costs. I don't know what the answer is because our one and only fight is about sex. However, no one should treat the other like crap at any point, regardless of reason. If he's only being nice because he wants to get laid, its time to really sit down and talk about reasons why the two of you love each other. Also, try suggesting that you take the time to reconnect with each other so that he may become more in tune with your needs and feelings. Otherwise, he's an asshole and it won't fall off if you get your period for an unexpected 2 months or so...
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• have sex during your period. it works for us
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Give him a BJ!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Hmmm if it were my hubs I'd tell him that with an attitude like that he won't be 'getting any' after the period either!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• We just have sex anyway. Period blood isn't going to make his dick rot off. We put down a towel and shower afterward. No big deal.

I have to say, though, the ones that suggested giving him a BJ. Why should she give him a BJ if he's treating her like crap because of something natural that she can't help?
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2009