what can i do for our anniversary?

this is going to be our 1st anniversary together bc he was in iraq our 1st anniversary. im a stay at home mom so i dont have any money. do i use his money to get him something? or what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• That's what I do, and I'm a stay at home mom too. I ask my husband for some money to buy him something. It's the thought that counts.

Maybe bake a cake, or take him to his favorite restaurant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My first anniversay with my dh is coming up. I plan to write him a love letter, telling him the many reasons I love him, the little things he does that make me realize how much I love him every day. We also are having a night alone - my older kids will be with their dad and we're having my parents or his keep our baby so we can have some intimate time together that night and sleep in a little in the morning.

Answer by missanc at 11:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• make a special dinner and card or something straight from the heart.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:10 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• only use his money to get him something if it's something you know he wants and will appreciate you spending the money on. He may be saving that money for something special for the two of you. Just rock his world! He'll appreciate that!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• well you could make a special dinner for him, and then after the kid/s are in bed have some 'alone' time.
    Or-- if the budget allows- maybe hire a sitter and take him out to supper?
    Hope you have a GREAT anniversary!1
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2009