Any ideas on how to make money from home?

Heidi070679

Asked by Heidi070679 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I earn a full time income from home, working about 3-5 hours a day. I have 2 different businesses so I never get board! You can check them out & Let me know if you have any questions...

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Help others afford their healthcare with the Nation's Leading Non-Insurance Plan Company!

Freebie Force ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Love Getting Free Stuff? So does everyone else, our system alows our members access to hundreds of dollars in free items each month.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You can also check out the ever growing list of other home based businesses and even Home Based Jobs on my website...

Sabrina's Closet ~ Come See What's Inside!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:10 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have put together a series of work at home articles.  You can find them all in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation

Answer by rkoloms at 11:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Since you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Good Morning (or afternoon!) I have something you might be interested in. I got laid off in April and I was wanting to find something from home so I could stay home with my DS. I kept finding stuff that I had bad feelings about and that were probably scams but then I happened upon a girl that works for Internet CEO Moms. They are a HUGE group of moms that work together building their own home businesses. We have no inventory or have to sell anything so that's a HUGE plus. They are the most positive group of people that I have ever worked with and I would LOVE to introduce you to the business. You can do part time or full time. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or send me an email to alyssamaliska@ymail.com with a phone number. I hope to hear from you soon! :-)
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 12:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You can try these sites: www.virtualvocations.com and www.virtualassistants.com They are pay sites, BUT they tend to weed out all of the scams that are out there. I work from home and these are the only two sites that I go to. You can also try www.service800.com and see if they're hiring in your area. I used to work for them...
    my7hearts

Answer by my7hearts at 2:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Beware....this Internet CEO MOMS that Alyssa keeps posting about is MELALEUCA....and NO one makes any money being FORCED to buy overpriced goods they can get cheaper ANYWHERE....not to mention HOUNDING everyone they know and don't know to buy it too, so they "EARN" a tiny commission.
    Anonymous

• I did the Ameriplan thing and LOST tons of money. Never made anything. And I worked hard.... The best so far that I've found is Avon online. It practically sells itself, everyone knows of the company, and if you recruit others to sell, you make residual income also. If you're interested, PM me. My website is www.youravon.com/dbulger. You can go on there and sign up to become an Avon Representative. Good Luck in whatever you do...
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have a great idea for you... I started an at home biz a few months back with 2 little ones running around the house as I work. The comp I work with just recently won an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you get started!
    Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2009