has any1 had their period while pregnant and how long did u have it?

i feel fluttering in stomach everday and i have been having lighter periods then normal and short. where would i go to find out , my regular doctor or a ob/gyn? i have a little boy but i missed my period with him so im not sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like gas take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I had my period for two months with my first and second pregnancies. The first one i was soooo sick i knew right away even though i had my period. But with my second i had absolutely no pregnant symptoms. I found out i was pregnant on the third month after i finally missed my period. I was soo shocked when the doctor told me i was almost 3 months along already!! :O
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Oh sorry, i forot to add, that you can take a test, it will tell you, even if you have your period, if you are pregnant or not.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2009