Jon and his new girlfriend in St Tropez

So, he's apparently gone public with his "new" girlfriend? I know many of you are sick to death of the J&K stuff, so you can just move along, but those still interested, what are your thoughts?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 11:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think both of them stopped putting the kids first a long time ago! Whadda jerk! So he has a gf...he needs to stop parading around like some love starved puppy, in the public eye no less, and start putting his children first! I don't care about him 'not wanting" more kids. Of course his new gf doesn't care about him being father to 8 kids. HE doesn't even care about being the father to 8 kids. UGH!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Well i didn't know Jon had a girlfriend. Good for him I hope she's not like Kate. I like them both but, come on we all know Kate is a bitch.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It makes me ill to think that he is doing this but I know it happens in life all the time. I just wish that the whole J+K is over and we don't have to look at it anymore. When I saw that picture I almost got sick to my stomach to imagine that he really did that...cheated on Kate! Just sick of it all!
    7inningstretch

Answer by 7inningstretch at 12:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Anonymous

• Ummmmmm....ok, at first I liked them both...then Kate not so much....then, I liked them both again...Now, I really can't stand Jon. He acts like his marriage never meant anything to him. I kinda feel sorry for Kate. She seems to be struggling with this a lot. .....Jon is a Jerk.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I can't stand Kate so what I think is really funny is that Jon's new gf is the daughter of the plastic surgeon who did Kates tummy tuck. HAHA!! Take that you nasty B***h.

Maybe if she had treated her husband with an ounce of respect he would have given a sh*t. I'm happy for him. Maybe his balls will grow back now.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 11:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2009