Do they eat more?

Okay everyone who has ever lived around a growing boy knows that they are garbage disposals! LOL they can eat anything and everything and still have room for more. Well I was just curious if women pregnant with boys eat more? or is it the same for both male and female babies?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 11:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my son I ate about 5 times a day. All three meals and snacks in between. I hope that helps a little
    TiffanyRose06

Answer by TiffanyRose06 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I dont know if all women eat more or not but when I was pregnant with my dd I didnt think I ate that much more than normal but now I am pregnant with a boy and I eat everyhting, I constantly feel hungry and I am almost 34 weeks pregnant and I have only gained 5 pounds, I dont know how that is because if there is food in the house I eat it pretty quickly.LOL ( I love to go get DQ ice cream in the evening lol)
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Every pregnancy is different. I'm almost positive there's no correlation. My 1st was a boy, I gained 35 lbs, had a little morning sickness and ate really well. My 2nd was a girl and my 3rd is a boy and with my 2nd and 3rd, I gained only about 5 lbs. total, was sick my entire pregnancy and hardly ever had an appetite. So that's why I believe every pregnancy is different :o)
    TylersMama05

Answer by TylersMama05 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009