IS THERE ANY JOB TO MENIAL WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO SUPPORT CHILDREN?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably prostitution isn't a good idea because of the dangers of STDs, AIDS, danger of being assaulted, danger of being exposed to drugs, and so forth. not any of the following: Any job that places the parent in mortal danger, because losing the parent wouldn't be good. Any job that exposes the parent to chemicals that would be brought home to endanger the child. Jobs that the parent feels are morally wrong, such as drug pusher, pimp, hitman, selling babies, anything to do with dog or chicken fighting or other animal abuse. Anything that drains the parent of her humanity.

Answer by Bmat at 12:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• no, not if it's legal and sets a good example. I mean, stripping will pay the bills, but do you want to tell your child how you put food on their plate or following in your path? Also, anything that's going to wear you out or put you in serious danger so you won't be able to care for you kids kinda defeats the prupose too.
    Anonymous

• A legal job is a job. My husband and I work at McDonalds, it pays the bills until we get our college degrees.
    Anonymous

• NO!!!! i WOULD RUMMAGE THROUGH POOP TO SUPPORT MY CHILD IF THAT WAS THE ONLY JOB I COULD GET. NO WAY WOULD I LET MY KID GO WITHOUT THE THINGS HE NEEDS.
    beautyoperator

Answer by beautyoperator at 12:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree if it's legal and within the scope of your moral compass (not pride; MORALS) then NO.. a job is a job. Even if you still need some help from gov't programs at least your doing what you CAN!

Anonymous

• you're**
    Anonymous

• No job too menial....if it pays the bills and you need the money. On the other hand, there are jobs that a parent shouldn't do...I agree: nothing illegal or immoral (by the individual's standards).
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• No, as long as it legal and pretty safe, I would do it!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2009