My teething 6 month old????

My 6 month old cut his first tooth a week ago. The week prior to cutting it, he starting waking up an extra time a night to eat and was restless. Then he cut the tooth and was back to normal for a couple of days and then started up again but worse! I'm at my wits end with no sleep and I hate not knowing for sure what's up? Last night he woke up several times and fussed and his voice sounds a bit deeper. Not sure if it's due to his runny nose. I think I see the tooth next to his to his tooth that cut through coming. Please help!!

CamdensMom12

Asked by CamdensMom12 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you tried hylands teething tablets?They work great, are sold at walmart. After the first tooth, they will come fairly often. My ds is going through the same thing, working on his 2nd set of two. It's SO awful at night, he wants to comfort nurse literally all night. The first few days before one pops through is the worst.
    Chick

Answer by Chick at 12:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Have you tried running a humidifier in LO room? Not a guarantee with teething, but I notice that our LOs sleep through the night when we run it... if not, at least one of them is up around midnight
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 11:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2009