My almost 15 months get so bored so easily...

He is almost always fussy unless we are outside or gone somewhere. He hates being in the house. And it is too hot outside to be out there for long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I guess the actual question is what can I do to keep him entertained.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have the same problem I have a very active 19 month old I am trying to fix up a playroom for him full of thing like those pop up tents with tunnels for him and a little trampoline for toddlers and a sit and spin I seen and a tumbling mat for him mine loves to be chased and wrestled with I know watch you mean
    MoMMyto2971

Answer by MoMMyto2971 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• THAT'S TOTALLY HOW MY SON IS TOO - I have to pick him up to go in and eat - he would stay outside forever -which is fine and good but he also has to eat and nap!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My 15 month old is the same. If he's not being loaded with new and exciting stimuli, then he's crying and crawling up my butt!

And I'm in Texas where it's just been too freakin' hot to go outside to do his water table and baby pool.

At our mall there's an indoor playground with a soft floor for kids. During the daytimes it's all the SAHMs with their toddlers.

Then we walk around the mall (him in his stroller) which he enjoys ok.

There's library story times, which are also free, but my kid wouldn't sit still long enough for that.

If you have a baby pool, you can blow it up in the house and put toys in it instead of water. He might like that.

Or attach yourself to a playgroup and go house to house in the air conditioning? :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2009