I've been feeling like crap the last few days. My next drs apt is tomorrow. Does anyone know whats going on?

I am 32 weeks and for the last few days I have been having headaches, feeling sick to my stomach, dizzy every so often, weighed down, and the saliva in my mouth gets almost slimy. I have also been having leg cramps for the past couple weeks. I know this sounds stupid but I don't feel like I have a cold. Do I make any sense? I know I probably sound crazy but I don't know how to explain this....

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 12:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hormones run wild when we're pregnant doing whateva they want to do!!! But good thing to get checked out to be sure!!! Hope you can rest today somehow?
    Anonymous

• Headaches and dizziness may be signs of pre eclampsia. Do you think your bp could be high?
    Anonymous

• They will probably just tell you this is all part of pregnancy! I got dizzy a couple of times with my first 2 and I have had morning sickness the entire pregnancy with my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy. Every pregnancy is different and since you are already 32 weeks along, I could understand you feeling worse. Oh, I did want to mention that I've been having bad leg cramps since about 32 weeks as well. I was told to drink water and eat bananas, but that didn't seem to help much. I know the leg cramps are definitely a common part of pregnancy, especially towards the end. Good luck!
    TylersMama05

Answer by TylersMama05 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I hate the leg cramps, I am almost 34 weeks and they suck. I have a dr appt tommorrow as well and Im not one that usually complains but I have a list of them and since they are all things I didnt have with my first pregnancy, I will be bringing the list with me. My dr is going to hate me tommorrow. I wish I had some advice for you but I dont except for hopefully you can tell your dr tommorrow and he/she will be able to give you some good advice to make you even a little more comfortable for these last few weeks.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• As far as the leg cramps go I have been drinking a lot and since I am alergic to bananas I have been eating and drinking other things that have a lot of potassium in them. And they don't help!!! I hate leg cramps! After I have a leg cramp it stays sore for a couple days after even if I don't have another one. Its so stupid!
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 12:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2009