whats the theme song of your life and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Queen featuring David Bowie...Under Pressure.

Single...4 kids....poor. That's why.
    AlAnEmEthsmom

Answer by AlAnEmEthsmom at 12:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Alzo Sprach Zarathustra (theme from 2001.) This was the movie we saw on our first date, that I didn't even realize was a date at the time. We wanted the music for our wedding, but the organist didn't have the music and we didn't have time to track it down.

Answer by Bmat at 12:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• TI dead and gone I am leaving my SO if 6 years soon

Anonymous

• that song from the early 90s runaway train...i am a train wreck!
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 12:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Jeez most of the above posters are depressing.
    Martina McBride- "I Have Been Blessed"
    Anonymous

• "Beautiful" by JoyDrop. That song pumps me up in so many ways. "If I was beautiful like you, oh the things I would do. Those not so blessed would be crying out murder, and I'd just laugh, and get away with it too, like you do. If I was beautiful like you, I'd never be at fault. I'd walk in the rain between the raindrops, bringing traffic to a halt. But that would never be. That will never, never be. 'Cause I'm not beautiful like you. I'm beautiful like me."
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 12:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Since the majority of people won't know who JoyDrop is, here is the video for "Beautiful" (just wait for the stupid ad to go away- it'll only be like 30 seconds)

http://www.singingfool.com/Title.aspx?publishedid=344644
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 12:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• fat bottom girls by queen...lol...thats me...a fat bottom girl
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Loving Youuuuuu Is Easyyyy Cuzz your Beautifulllllll,,,,,,,do do do do doooooo. lal al allal alla lallalalala!!!!!

I love my family with all my heart, this is OUR theme song. I even got my 5 year old singing it .....sooooo cute!!! :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Waiting On Life to Level by the Eli Young Band, I have thyroid cancer, I will have my thyroid removed July 23, and then find out if I need chemo, in the meantime the hospital called today and said that I tested positive for a staff infection. Yeah life is great right now, LOL :(

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2009