When taking a pregnancy test, is it better to pee on the stick or pee in a cup and set the stick into it?

Both are appoved methods by the pee stick company...So I am just curiouse what works best.

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Also no splashing pee on your hand or dropping stick (I've done both) Obviously you use a disposable bowl or cup, pour the pee out when you're done (like a potty chair) and toss the cup. seriously though you'll never waste a test that way. you'll get a poz or a neg with no risk of error message from too much or too little pee
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• LOL I bought a double pack of digital clear blue easy last week and did it both ways they were both the same answer though Im pregnant

Anonymous

• i pee on the stick - otherwise it's just messier. plus you either have a washable cup that you've peed in once (ew) or a paper cup you can't flush. i prefer to minimize the conact with the pee lol
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 12:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• cup, always..... truly error proof that way. no risk of too much or too little pee
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009