i am 35 weeks and having something weird going on? please help....all advice

i am discharging this yellowey white stringy like a string discharge....im just wondering what it could be...its like warm rubber....really elastic and what not....what is it? is it my mucus plug or what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd call your doctor and not waste time. Tell the keeper of the gate that your x weeks and scared about a strange discharge please connect you with someone.
    Anonymous

• agree w/ above. it's probably nothing bad but they know what all the colors/textures of discharge mean
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• sounds like the mucus plug but if you are worried get it checked. we can't see it so we can't give you an answer like a health care professional
    Anonymous

• I hadd this happen during my pregnancy. I regularly have this elastic, rubbery discharge and I have been told by a doctor that it is the mucus associated with the hormone progestrin (I think that's the one.) Normally this discharge occurs during ovulation and during pregnancy it occurs with hormone fluctuations. It could be your mucus plug, I never "lost" mine as many women don't.
    Anonymous