• In the Spotlight:

Question for JWs

On sat a few ladies came by my house from the Kingdom Hall. I told them I was a christian and I shared scriptures on how Jesus is God and scriptures on the trinity etc. It was obvious we were in disagreement and they were done speaking to me. I said well then is it okay if we just end in prayer? She said no. We can pray for you but NOT with you. I was shocked. Why is that?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 12:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because you're not one of them . A sentence from being involved in an identical situation, my sentence is not one of hate.
    Anonymous

• I have NEVER heard that! It sounds to me that was HER opinion! I was rasied JW, and forced to go door to door probibly millions of times. And we prayed with MANY people that were NOT JW. This sounds like it was one stuck up woman, not something that is normal for JWs.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My experience is the same as Sabrina's. We prayed with anyone who welcomed or asked for it.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 2:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• thats not right i would call the kingdom hall and let the elder know of this, to my knowledge psalms2 defines the trinity
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 6:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2009