Looking for Local Pagan Mamas....

I've been through MeetUp and a few other sites... But I'm wondering where all of you are from?

I'm in the MonValley, about 45minutes south of Pittsburgh, PA.

Where are YOU?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm just outside of Philly, damn. Oh, well good luck in your search :)

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• usually i would suggest meetup.com

im not of their faith so to say but i was a member of a pagan/wiccan/druid/electic group on meetup that did playgroups and did research and discussed the different religions they had mixed.

but most of them were.....a little off. even my mom said she had terribly negative vibes from all of them.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I live all the way over here in sunny California.

But my older brother is getting married and moving to somewhere in PA. ...but i dont know what religion he is. I know at one time he was a Witch. But he's in China for a couple more weeks so i'm really not helpful.
    Sorry.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• google " x pagan groups" put your city name in the X
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• could always start your own group on meetup.com !
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I've tried meetup but didn't like it. I'm near Frankfort Ky
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I didn't like Meet up either. I had to pay $10 to get any information and then there was no one there... I also tried Yahoo Groups but half the Pittsburgh Pagan Group was Trolls...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'm close to Fort Wayne in Indiana. You think you have problems finding some people to talk to. I have found maybe one or two ladies on here that are in the smae state. It's sad. Either the ladies around here are to scared to admit it, or they are just not as open as I am. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I wonder, is there a spell or a call that you can perform that will help you see other Pagans or Wiccans? Meaning something to help you pick up on clues. I bet there are others but you know how it is, we all have to be in a closet of some sorts.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Have you tried WitchVox.com?
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009