Can somebody please shut that noise up!!!!???

Do you ever wish you can shut out the unwanted noise with a remote control....LOL
Like on that movie "Click" starring Adam Sandler...that is a cool movie and sad too.

There are times where I am sitting and minding my own business when all of a sudden the kids start to agrue and fight, the dogs start barking, the cat starts meowing, the husbands starts bithching. I mean this all comes in spurts but damn to me it feels like one after another...Help Calgon take me away....Do you remember that old commercial?...lol

Anyway I have been feeling like this lately I just want to hide and cry, but then I remind my self I wouldn't be having this a few years back.

I remember wondering if I was ever going to be married and have kids and pets. I love it I just wish I can control it...lol
Am I going through something? Or am I just being stupid?...be nice........Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would love a click remote !!!!!!

Anonymous