Whenever you are trying to get some R&R???

Do you ever go out to the pool hoping and praying for some peace and quiet?

Well I do, it has happend twice and you would think I have learned I have a 6 and 8 yrs. old we go out into the pool and I warned them before we go in the pool that please don't act up or else..they will have to deal with daddy (they don't listen to me I am the softy) anyway I am out there with them and they are constantly on me wanting me to play with them and believe me I want to it is just that being out there in that cool water on a hot day is sooo inviting I just want to be left alone (just for a few) and they don't get it. Sometimes I get so mad at them and then there are times I just want to grab them and squeeze so hard (with lots of kisses). Bottom line I still don't get what I went out there for. what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• oh yea - it seems our kids want constant entertainment from us. i remember never wanting adults around when we were growing up - we were content to play by ourselves!
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2009