What did you like best about your baby shower?

We just got into the planning of my baby shower yesterday. Today I'm collecting addresses from everyone. We'll be doing a co-ed shower so my so can be involved too. Anyhow, what did you like best about your baby shower? What made it special?

preggoandfat

Asked by preggoandfat at 1:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We had a coed shower too. My favorite part was decorating onesies. They bought basic white onesies and fabric paint and everyone decorated one. They are so cute because they are personalized! We also played a few games and it was totally fun with the guys there!
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i just loved all our friends & family being there for us to celebrate our new baby:)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I loved spending time with friends and family! And my cake was really awesome!

I dont know how to post a picture though, the decorations were really cute too, and we had snack foods. it was REALLY nice!
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My hubby and I are doing a co-ed too. We are going to have more like a party then a "baby shower" we're going to have music and food and its just going to be more like a party
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• going home and putting up my feet insted for having to entertain
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 1:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• and the reason is so my family and his can really get along.they haven't really been able to get along
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I had a coed BBQ/Pool Party... It was so much fun. All of our family and friends were there... and everyone had kids, some were new babies!!! We listened to music and swam....talked about everything and ate a bunch of food. we had a huge gift table that we diplayed the dipercake on and all of the pretty presents...I think the food was my favorite part, but I'm a prego girl that question is a little biased. haha!!
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 1:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2009