What is your daily schedule?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wake up at 630 am , wake up 3 of my 4 kids and tell them its time to get up...like 100 times, i get in the shower, dress put a towel on my hair and go check to make sure the kids are getting ready. maybe have a cig if im on time and the off to apply make up and do hair. we are out the door by 7 30 and i drop the 3 kids off at day care. i go to work at an office until lunch at 11, come back to work at 12. leave for the day at 5. i sop at the store if I need anything and then pick up kids from daycare. i make dinner, we all sit at the table and after kids do chores. We are done by 6:30 most nights. Then I do laundry or what ever, play with the kids. Room time is 8, lights off at 9. I go to bed around 11 30.whew. kids are 15, boy 9 girl 6 boy and 5 girl.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Let my DH out the door at 3am back to bed until 730am get the kids downstairs, change their diapers, fill their sippies, make breakfast, clean a little(try to wake up) get on CM for about an hour then at 12noon put DD down for nap, make son lunch, 1pm watch ATWT(soap opera) DD wakes up at 2, make her lunch then son falls asleep for his nap(sometimes) then clean again, cook at around 3pm DH usually gets off between 3-5 so dinner will be done by 4pm or sometimes 5pm, the whole family eats dinner when DH gets home. Go for a walk with the family around 6pm, 7pm take kids a bath, 8pm put DD down for bed, watch TV with DH until 9 or 10pm then DH and DS go down for bed, I finish cleaning then around 11pm I go to bed!!
    Anonymous