Anyone have any good work at home ideas???

I am expecting and a stay at home mom right now of three children. My husband works and likes that I am home. I was laid off a year and two mos. ago and never found steady work. I am at a point where we are skimming by but I know if I were working it would help out a great deal and relieve some pressure that we have. Is there anything out there that you moms do or know about? Maybe give me some pointers? I would appreciate anything you have! Thanks....

busymommyluvs4

Asked by busymommyluvs4 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• i sell on ebay & make alot of extra money that way...
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Try a daycare, I've tried so many at home jobs and coughed up a lot of money and none brought in great money. Especially right now NO ONE wants to buy anything that cost a lot so at home jobs are just not great. I would say Avon but where I live EVERYONE does Avon. Try starting a daycare, my MIL started 1 about 4 years ago and the first year she made $40,000 and since then she's been making $100,000+!
    Anonymous

• I am a SAHM of three kiddos and I am with gold canyon candles and I love it. I make great money and have alot of fun doing it. The candles are super easy to sell too. Right now is a great time to sign up because you can earn your kit for FREE!! Feel free to check out my website at http://mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz to see all of our products. If you have any questions please let me know, you can pm me on here or send me an e-mail to taben04@yahoo.com. Have a great day! ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 1:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Hi! I work from home with a health and wellness company.I would love to get you all the details.Visit my website http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 1:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I earn a full time income from home, working about 3-5 hours a day. I have 2 different businesses so I never get board! You can check them out & Let me know if you have any questions...

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Help others afford their healthcare with the Nation's Leading Non-Insurance Plan Company!

Freebie Force ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Love Getting Free Stuff? So does everyone else, our system alows our members access to hundreds of dollars in free items each month.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You can also check out the ever growing list of other home based businesses and even Home Based Jobs on my website...

Sabrina's Closet ~ Come See What's Inside!

• I've been working from home for 15 months now and I love it. Would love to share more with you! www.mommiescanworkathome.com No large investment, no inventory to stock, no deliveries, no risk!

Dani
    babyjakesmama

Answer by babyjakesmama at 2:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I alos do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation

Answer by rkoloms at 2:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Hello! I was laid off in April and I was determined to stay home with my 22 month old son. I looked and looked but it seemed like everything was a scam. I finally found a girl that works for Internet CEO Moms and she got me started. This is a legit job. We don't sell things, have inventory, or have to throw parties. If you are interested in hearing more, you can go to my website at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and I would love to get you introduced to it. Hope to hear from you soon! :-)
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2009