Did you ever watch soap operas just to watch them or was it bc of one fine dude...???...lol

I don't watch soap opera like I used to it just seems to be like it is just going in circles, but it does kill time. I got bored with it and rather do something better with my time.

I use to watch All My Children but that got boring, then I started to watch One Life To Live and I did watch it for awhile then it got boring but I would pop into that one once in awhile bc there was this fine, handsome, good looking piece of hunk on there omg I'd love to watch him he would make my day...aahhh! Then I found out he got married :( it's not like I was able to have him..it was nice while it lastest...

I know there are plenty of hunks on there but for me there was only one..mmmm...
lucky girl who married him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I started watching As the World Turns when I was 7 because of a guy, then I stopped and 8th grade summer I was SOOOO bored so I turned it on and was so excited to see all the new stuff that I haven't stopped watching it. But right now it's starting to do another circle so I haven't watched it in like 3 weeks! I hate when they repeat shit ALL THE TIME. The one thing I do like about ATWT is that they hardly ever change people, like Y&R change them ALL THE TIME!!
    Anonymous

• i used to watch guiding light because of the guy who played jonathan randle but since he had been taken off the show sucked
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I used to watch One Life to Live because of the first guy that played Todd Manning. He was hot esspecially him and Blair. The new Todd never did anything for me so I quit watching
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• what guy are u referring too ?? i'd love to know...just curious...I watch them...i hate that i do...now i dvr them and watch them when i have time....but i love Y and R....amc, oltl and GH...my favorite hot guys are sonny, jason, john mcbain, rex.......have more probably...lol
    dottief13

Answer by dottief13 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009