Has anyone used Zoloft before?

Just started and feel a little weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Health

• yea..I was on it.and at first it made me gain a little bit of weight but once i got use to it.It really did its job
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my bro has b4 - he said it will make you feel alittle cloudy until your body gets use to it.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Thanks. I was worried I should stop taking it.
    Anonymous

• I took that one for a while and never did get used to it....it made me nauseous. But I would give it some time, I think most people get used to it after a couple of weeks.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I used it once. Ended up in the hospital while they flushed the drug from my system because I had an adverse reaction to it.

I started feeling like you did, just "weird", then I was conscious but became unable to respond to questions, it was like my brain shut off. I don't remember much but my hubby said I was like a zombie. The ER triage nurses took one look at me and hustled me off to a room immediately, no waiting. THAT fact tells me how serious it was.

It turned out that Zoloft and other anti-depressants were not what I needed.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I was on it for a while, but it made me nervous and sick,. and so I couldn't take it. some people can't take it. check into it, and go from there. there are alot of other meds out there, good luck
    pattybear156

Answer by pattybear156 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i was on it and it made me sleep all the time they switched me over to celexa and it worked much better no bad reactions
    Nychic155

Answer by Nychic155 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009