Could I be pregnant?

Period after Nuva-Ring out 5/31, 1st day of LMP 6/25. I've been having light pink and brown "blood" when I wipe on and off for the last few days. Since it was my first cycle off of BC, I believe I have a 26 day cycle. We BDed as much as possible while I believe I was in my fertile window (7/1 - 7/10). Mild cramps for last 2 days and light brown blood (no more pink) when I wipe and what just a little of what looks like tissue(?) in toilet. So sorry for TMI!!! Too early to test, but I did anyway and BFN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes
    Anonymous

• no
    Anonymous

• idk - bump
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i have had the pinkish-brownish discharge and the doc said that it was old blood left inside...just coming out, and it is also possible to be implantation bleeding, where the fertilized egg burrows itself into the lining of your uterus......................hope this helps
    Anonymous